A bit of Boston stopped by "Jimmy Kimmel Live" this week, and no, it wasn't more shenanigans by Matt Damon.
Local dance and electronic group Bearstronaut shipped over to Los Angeles to perform on Thursday night's episode of the late-night show. The band stuck around to play a few songs, including their hits "Shadow" and "Gold" off their debut LP "Telecoast."
Bearstronaut got the chance to rock out on stage following Kimmel's chats with actress Salma Hayek and comedian Jay Ellis.
Aside from sharing the stage with a few stars, the group seemed pretty pumped that the show got the name right on their backstage placard.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Check out Bearstronaut's performances on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" below.
Bearstronaut will be back in the Boston area on Sept. 23 for a performance at the Middle East in Cambridge, which will also feature Party Bois and Animal Talk.