After working up an appetite with another sold-out show at Fenway Park on Wednesday night, Billy Joel was treated to a feast fit for a king of music.
During their latest trip to Boston, the Piano Man, along with his crew and family, stopped for a meal at chef Michael Schlow's Doretta Taverna & Raw Bar. According to a post on Instagram by the chef de cuisine Brendan Pelley, Joel enjoyed an "epic Greek feast" at the popular Back Bay restaurant.
The chef also got a chance to snap a selfie with the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame music icon.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"Thank you to the legend [Billy Joel]," Pelley wrote. "It was an honor to say thanks for a lifetime of music with an epic Greek feast for him and his band, crew and family."
Pelley revealed in an interview with Boston magazine that Joel is a big fan of Doretta Taverna and was a regular at Schlow's previous restaraunt, Via Matta. According to Pelley, the Grammy Award-winning musician had quite the meal on Wednesday night, including a feast filled with pasta, lamb and more.