Have you ever seen a dance party hundreds of feet off the ground? Well, this summer, thanks to Philadelphia International Festival of the Arts (PIFA), you’ll get your chance.
French aerial performance group, Transe Express, will get their groove on hundreds of feet in the air on the banks of the Schuylkill River, from June 1 through June 10, for “Cristal” — a piece commissioned by PIFA.
The performers dazzled a crowd of 200,000 people back in 2011, when they brought their show to Broad Street.
This year, they’ll have the scenic Schuylkill River as their backdrop.
Before taking in this feast for the eyes, Nobunto, the Zimbabwean all-female a cappella group, will perform 20 minutes prior to Transe Express for “Cristal Palace.”
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
For more information and to purchase tickets, visit: kimmelcenter.org.
To get a sneak peak of what you’ll see in June, you can check out video from Transe Express below.