In the Season 12 finale of “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia” earlier this year, one of the key members of the gang, Dennis Reynolds, says goodbye to Philly.
It still remains uncertain however, if the actor who plays Dennis, Glenn Howerton, is returning to the show at all for Season 13.
According to Hollywood Reporter, a new series called “A.P. Bio” (by Seth Meyers and Lorne Michaels) has been picked up by NBC and stars Howerton as its lead.
And in a recent interview with the Huffington Post, Howerton’s costar, Charlie Day, says he “wouldn’t want to do the show without Dennis.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
He adds: “There is a possibility that maybe we would have Dennis in part of a season, not a complete season. I think we would still do a great season. There is a possibility that we have Dennis for an entire season, which would be fantastic.”
How do you feel about Dennis possibly leaving the show? Would you still be a fan? Tell us in the comments below.