The event will take place on Saturday, Nov. 10 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard.
Philly Fights Cancer is a major highlight of Philadelphia’s social season, with a mission of supporting the groundbreaking medical research of the Abramson Cancer Center.
Dr. Carl June, who was a runner up in Time Magazine’s 2016 “Person of the Year,” will be celebrated as honorary physician at the event. Sean Parker, founder and chairman of the Parker Institute for Cancer Immunotherapy, will be honorary chair. (Parker is also known for founding Napster as well as serving a Facebook’s founding president.)
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Philly Fights Cancer Round 3 raised $7 million and featured Whoopi Goldberg, John Legend and Earth, Wind and Fire.