On Sunday night’s show, the English comedian roasted Jerrick in a segment highlighting brands and local news stations that missed the mark in honoring women on March 8.
In the “Good Day” segment last week, Jerrick made more than one faux pas.
As his co-host, Alex Holley sits at her desk with flowers for the holiday, Jerrick says: “What’s the deal? Why do you need your own day?”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Judging by the tone of his voice, it was hard to tell if he was just joking around or legitimately annoyed by International Women’s Day.
Shortly after that, Holley takes a bite from her Pop Tart and Jerrick says, “How do you keep your girlish figure?”
Yikes. Most women have heard that from a co-worker before, but not on live television.
Finally, the most cringeworthy moment was when Mike displays a lifelike doll of Holley on the air, telling viewers to pay careful attention to the mic pack, which is clipped into the doll’s back pocket.
Holley asks, “What do you do with this doll that you have at home?”
Jerrick responds, “I keep it by my bedside so when I wake up in the morning, I can see you.”
Wow. There are no words.
Oliver reacts to the bit by saying, “That is gross.”
He adds, “I feel like we should all take a shower after that but Mike Jerrick would hear that and say, ‘Noice.’”
You can watch the full segment below.