According to a study by dating site, WhatsYourPrice.com, Philadelphia men are pretty darn generous.
They sought to find out how much men in America are willing to spend on a first date and the cities with the highest figures included San Francisco, Dallas, New York City, Chicago, Spokane, Cleveland, Detroit, Boston and Roswell.
While it’s easy to understand that San Francisco and New York City would have high numbers for first date spending, it’s surprising that Philadelphia actually came in at #2, with men being willing to spend $396 on a first date.
Could it be that our epic football season has put guys in an extra good mood? Who knows.
Here is the full rundown:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
San Francisco - $422
Philadelphia - $396
Dallas - $236
New York City - $207
Chicago - $205
Spokane, Wash. - $204
Cleveland - $198
Detroit - $190
Roswell, N.M. - $186
Boston - $184
For more information, visit: whatsyourprice.com.