Taylor Swift, the popstar behind infectious hits like “Shake it Off," “You Belong With Me” and "We Are Never Getting Back Together" is performing not one, but two Philly shows this July at Lincoln Financial Field for her “reputation” stadium tour.
Due to popular demand, a second show has been added for Friday, July 13 in addition to the previously scheduled show set for Saturday, July 14.
Tickets go onsale to the general public on Wednesday, Jan. 31 at 10 a.m. but fans will have the opportunity to buy tickets in advance and more details are available here.
The Taylor Swift “reputation” stadium tour kicks off on May 8 in Arizona and this will be Swift’s fifth and sixth time performing at Lincoln Financial Field, where she made her debut in August 2011.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
To hold you over until July, you can take full advantage of rocking out to "this sick beat."