Can you believe it? The Eagles are playing the Super Bowl! Whether you’re a football fan or not, supporting the home team is a must this weekend as they make history. With parties happening all over the city, you have plenty of options to make the 2018 Super Bowl one to remember. Here are our top picks.
1000 Frankford Ave.
Watch the big game at post-apocalyptic restaurant, bar and virtual reality lounge, Mad Rex. The Fishtown hotspot has a number of specials going on for the Super Bowl, including $3 drafts (Mad Rex IPA, Bud Light, Yuengling and Miller Lite), a complimentary Mad Rex IPA Draft with any burger purchase, a complimentary Flying Eagles Shot every time the birds score, a complimentary order of loaded fries for every party, 10 minutes of free VR in the lounge (the NFL experience was just added) and a Smoking Eagle cocktail that’s — you guessed it — green!
1100 Chestnut St.
401 South St.
Watch the Eagles take down the Patriots at Milkboy Philly. Enjoy complimentary shots of house whiskey for every Eagles touchdown and free wings at halftime. Chef Chris Beyer has Eagles-green wings on the meny with an extra spicy habanero buffalo sauce, available all day for $11. As far as drink specials, sip on $3 select drafts and cans and $2 off specialty cocktails, wine and draft beer.
BRU Craft & Wurst
1318 Chestnut St.
There is a $25 cover for this party but with two floors of fun, tons of TVs as well as a giant projection wall, BRU Craft & Wurst in Midtown Village is perfect for watching the Super Bowl. There are a number of food specials as well, including nachos ($11) , cheesesteaks ($12) that come with fries and chicken wings ($9).
Nick’s Bar & Grille
16 S. 2nd St.
A tried and true Old City favorite, Nick’s Bar & Grille is a great place to watch the Super Bowl. The game will be on all televisions in both the bar and dining room areas and specials include $5 roast beef and roast pork sandwiches, $2 tacos, $8 nachos, $10 Miller Lite Buckets and $3 domestic drafts.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Taproom on 19th
2400 S. 19th St.
The Super Bowl will be playing along with specials like ½ price wings, $4 Founders Drafts and $2.50 Miller High Life and Miller High Life Light.