Yesterday, Philly-born superstar, Will Smith, showed the world his singing skills on Instagram.
The 49- year-old rapper, actor, producer, comedian and songwriter posted a video of him singing the song, “Girl from Ipanema,” which he says is one of his favorite songs.
He also reveals that Willow Smith, his 17-year-old daughter, learned how to play it on guitar and performed for his birthday last year.
“I’ve been trying to get her to do an IG (Instagram) duet with me,” he writes in the caption.
Is there a duet in the works? We'll have to wait and find out.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
While Smith is still refining his singing skills, you can’t deny his charisma. (Well, maybe that robot Sophia can — but the rest of us sentient beings can’t.)
After all, what makes a great singer isn’t how technically brilliant they are, it’s how much the singer feels the song, and Will Smith is a master when it comes to that.