Just a heads up, Halloween is around the corner. Don’t wait until the night before to assemble a lame getup with whatever is left hanging in the costume aisle of your local drug store.
To get you inspired,Spirit Halloween,the largest Halloween retailer in North America,announced this year’s top costumes. The retailer is also openingover 1,100 stores for this Halloween season, so really, you have no excuse to show up as a cat for the third year in a row.
And while shopping for your costume, donate to theirSpirit of Childrenprogram, which supports the Child Life department of hospitals across the country. The program strives to make hospitals less scary for kids and their families.
· New Disney characters like “Frozen’s” Elsa, Anna and Olaf
· “Official Game of Thrones”
· DIY costume themes around Harlequin and Punk
· Disney Princesses including Ariel, Rapunzel and Merida
· “The Walking Dead”
· Nostalgic Characters such as Dr. Seuss’s Cat in the Hat
· Superheroes including Batman, Captain America and Transformers
· Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
· Day of the Dead