The following statements were posted to the verified Twitter accounts of U.S. President Donald Trump, @realDonaldTrump and @POTUS.
The opinions expressed are his own. Reuters has not edited the statements or confirmed their accuracy.
– Tonight, @FLOTUS Melania and I were thrilled to welcome so many wonderful friends to the @WhiteHouse – and wish them all a very #HappyHanukkah http://bit.ly/2B1EO7q [0036 EST]
– I fulfilled my campaign promise – others didn’t! [0041 EST]
– Big crowd expected today in Pensacola, Florida, for a Make America Great Again speech. We have done so much in so short a period of time…and yet are planning to do so much more! See you there! [0811 EST]
– LAST thing the Make America Great Again Agenda needs is a Liberal Democrat in Senate where we have so little margin for victory already. The Pelosi/Schumer Puppet Jones would vote against us 100% of the time. He’s bad on Crime, Life, Border, Vets, Guns & Military. VOTE ROY MOORE! [1006 EST]
– Fines and penalties against Wells Fargo Bank for their bad acts against their customers and others will not be dropped, as has incorrectly been reported, but will be pursued and, if anything, substantially increased. I will cut Regs but make penalties severe when caught cheating! [1018 EST]
– MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! [1246 EST]
– “The unemployment rate remains at a 17-year low of 4.1%. The unemployment rate in manufacturing dropped to 2.6%, the lowest ever recorded. The unemployment rate among Hispanics dropped to 4.7%, the lowest ever recorded…”
@SecretaryAcosta @USDOL [1402 EST]
– On my way to Pensacola, Florida. See everyone soon! #MAGA [1825 EST]
– Just arrived at the Pensacola Bay Center. Join me LIVE on @FoxNews in 10 minutes! #MAGA [2004 EST]
(Compiled by Bengaluru bureau)