Another week goes by and Donald Trump has given the world yet another reason to talk about him and of course, create more memes about him.
The Washington Post uncovered an old recording from a 1991 People Magazine interview where it has been suggested that Trump misrepresented himself to the reporter, carrying on the entire interview as his publicist, "John Miller."
Trump denied the accusation on Friday's edition of the "Today Show," despite seeming to have admitted to People in a later interview that the call was a "joke gone awry."
"It was not me on the phone," he said in his interview.
Reminds you an awful lot of that Shaggy song from 2000. Cue meme:
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Sometimes it's just too easy.
Have a meme you'd like to share with us? You could be featured next week AND win a $25 gift card.
Memes can be your original work or one you've found floating around the Internet.
You can submit by posting it to Twitter with the hashtag #METROMEME or by emailing me with #METROMEME in the subject line.
Follow Jennifer Logue on Twitter @jenniferlogue