It's been widely reported by the British Columbia Coroners Services that Cory Monteith died from a lethal combination of heroin and alcohol Saturday in a Vancouver hotel room.
But what does a "lethal combination of heroin and alcohol" mean? According to the coroner, the actor did not die from a strain of deadly heroin that had been going around the Vancouver area, but rather Monteith just chose a wrong dosage.
TMZ.com reports they are hearing the "Glee" heartthrob had not used heroin since being released from rehab in April. And when he chose to use that fateful Saturday night, he used the same amount he used to when his body had built up a tolerance. Since he was clean, it couldn't deal with the shock.