The Boston Police have made an arrest in a 4 year old Dorchester murder case.
Terrance Johnson of Roxbury was shot and killed at the intersection of Humphreys Street and Humphreys Place at about 8 p.m. on Tuesday, May 31, 2011.
Joao “Bird” Vicente, 26, of Boston was arraigned in Suffolk Superior Court on murder and unlawful possession of a firearm charges on Wednesday.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
“The Boston Police Department is committed to solving every homicide,” police officials said on their blog. “We never give up on a case, we never forget a family and we continue to seek justice for all victims.”