The MBTA Police would like to have a long talk with a man they believe committed a sex act on a southbound Orange Line train.
T Police released the suspect's photo on Tuesday, but said the man committed the "unspecified lewd act" at 1:25 p.m. on Oct. 14.
RELATED:MBTA oral sex suspect caught
Investigators said the man appears to be roughly 40-years-old, and was seen wearing a blue and white hoodie with a big letter “O” on it with wings on the side. He was sporting green pants, a blue baseball hat and brown shoes.
Authorities say he got off the train at Forest Hills and headed towards the upper bus area.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures