Sadly, New York Comic Con 2014 comes to an end today. Whether you missed out entirely or you're just missing it already, here are 10 drive-by shots of cool things we happened to catch at Comic Con.
(Want to get in on the action? Tweet our entertainment editor your fave photos from New York Comic Con: @TMichelleMurphy.)
1. We love group cosplay, and these "Doctor Who" fans nailed it.
2. But, um, they might want to look out for this Dalek, which was menacingly posing for photos with kids — AS PART OF ITS PLAN TO EXTERMINATE!!!
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
3. Here's another astoundingly realistic cosplayer — oh, wait, no. It's a wax Hawkeye, a recent addition to Madame Tussauds.
4. For another would-be Hawkeye, hang around the "Walking Dead" booth and look for Daryl. (Buuurn.) (It's back on tonight you guys!!! TONIGHT!)
5. Have a bit more Avengers fun with this amazing Thor.
(Or we can be a little more timely and show you this pitch-perfect female Thor.)
6. Male Thor was spotted hanging out in front of the Marvel stage, where we learned Thursday about the upcoming Marvel Experience tour (replica pictured).
(Later that night, we also heard about the Secret Wars series getting a reboot. How exciting! The Marvel stage transformed overnight to let the world know all about it by Friday.)
7. Ironically, Steven Vaughan's ARTROD 001 — the first in a possible line of painted hot rods — is right around the corner, depicting an anti-war message.
8. There was a major traffic jam by the orc display for "The Hobbit."
(You definitely deserve a close-up of this guy, crafted by Weta Workshop. Plus, the massive dragon head behind him? Smaug? HE BLINKS.)
9. Elsewhere, people lined up for photos with the LEGO Bionicle mask. (The toy line is getting a reboot in January 2015.)
10. But we'd be remiss to leave out our favorite yellow guy: Bumblebee, from the Transformers. A cosplayer in an 8-foot-tall, fully functioning outfit was hired to promote the Chevrolet car display.
What were your favorite parts of New York Comic Con 2014? Tell us on Twitter: @TMichelleMurphy.