Need further proof that YouTube is taking over? The media giant, owned by Google, announced new data today showing that billion-plus video views are happening more often and faster. Last year, only two videos had ever reached the billion view mark. In 2015, there have been eight and it's happening in a shorter time span.
This week, Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again" video became the tenth ever video to get over 1 billion views, and it happened in just 184 days, making it the second fastest video to hit the mark. (The fastest over all was "Gangham Style.") Click here to read YouTube's full report.
Curious as to which videos racked up the most views? See the full list below:
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
1. "Gangham Style" - PSY (2,427,788,677 views)
2. "Baby" - Justin Bieber ft. Ludacris (1,220,706,914 views)
3. "Blank Space" - Taylor Swift (1,192,422,704 views)
4. "Dark Horse" - Katy Perry ft. Juicy J (1,124,523,164 views)
5. "Roar" - Katy Perry (1,087,944,685 views)
6. "Shake It Off" - Taylor Swift (1,077,266,652 views)
7. "Bailando" - Enrique Inglesias (1,074,288,890 views)
8. "Uptown Funk"- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars (1,051,034,754 views)
9. "All About That Bass" - Meghan Trainor (1,050,059,320 views)
10. "See You Again" - Wiz Khalifa ft. Charlie Puth (1,008,803,261 views)
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence