Oprah Winfrey made sure to give Mindy Kaling and her new daughter Katherine the best baby gift of all time.
Kaling revealed the epic present from Oprah while talking about their new film, "A Wrinkle in Time," on Thursday night's episode of "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert." After showing off the nice baby outfit she received from Colbert and his wife, the Cambridge native admitted that the late-night host was definitely one upped by the beloved billionaire.
"I loved the outfit that you and Eve gave me," Kaling told Colbert. "It straight up sucks compared to what Oprah gave me, and I mean that with love."
According to Kaling, her "A Wrinkle in Time" co-star had a special bookcase shaped like a castle shipped to Kaling's house. The gift was so massive that Kaling had to leave work in order to let two men with a U-Haul truck set it up at her home.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"Oprah's present to me was a hand-carved bookcase packed with a hundred of the essential children's books. Like, of all literature," Kaling said. "Each book was inscribed with a little sticker that said 'Katherine's Book Club,' like Oprah's book club. The shape of the bookcase was carved in the shape of an old-timey castle."
Colbert was understandably a bit bummed after hearing about Oprah's amazing present.
"We were going to do that! I heard Oprah was going to do it, so we did this instead," Colbert joked. "I'm very happy for Oprah."
The "Late Show" host added that he also once received a gift from Oprah, although it wasn't as ornate or costly as a giant bookcase castle.
"She gave me a box of steak knives once," Colbert said.