You would think it’s a New York private school’s dream to enroll celebrities’ kids, but St. Ann’s in Brooklyn Heights seems to disagree.
After living in LA for three years, Actor Matt Damon is moving back to the Big Apple with his wife Luciana Barroso and their children — Isabella, 10, Gia, 7, and Stella, 5 — and the first thing on the to-do list is finding a school for the girls.
Damon reached out to the esteemed private institution St. Ann’s, with a yearly tuition of $36,080 to $42,555, to enroll his three daughters, but was told that classes for the upcoming academic year are booked. Most schools would be happy to bend the rules for someone as well-known and successful as the “Bourne” star, but not this one.
We say don’t fret, Matt. There are plenty of great schools in NYC.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures