Four of the five most expensive homes on the market in Canada are in the Greater Vancouver area, and for a cool $29 million — plus a little extra for your team of landscapers — one of them could be yours.
• $29.9 million — 5,000-square-foot waterfront property in West Vancouver. Features five bedrooms and five bathrooms on 5.4 acres with private trails.
• $29.8 million — This 5,000-square-foot home sits on its own private island in West Vancouver. It features four bedrooms, six bathrooms, ocean views and an outdoor pool. No word if the price includes a boat to get home.
• $24.8 million — 7,000-square-foot West Vancouver waterfront property and features a guest cottage, nanny suite and outdoor pool over looking the ocean with sunset views. It has five bedrooms and five bathrooms.
• $24 million — This sprawling 28,000-square-foot, 11-bedroom, 17-bathroom country estate in Caledon, Ont. includes “magical gardens,” a private tennis court, indoor pool and — believe it or not — a professional clay shooting course. There’s also a guest home and chauffeur’s house.
• $23 million — French chateau-inspired Whistler estate with its own private bay and sweeping views of Green Lake, and Whistler and Blackcomb mountains. It has five bedrooms and seven bathrooms.