The 21st century man-bag has sophistication, storage and a safe spot for your laptop. Here’s Metro’s pick of the packs and sacks that’ll sheath your device in style.
Topo x TSPTR Rover Pack
If you’re the outdoorsy type, with the Snoopy spirit for exploration, haul this heavy-duty pack on to your back. Keep the ‘cruel’ of the wilds away with this 1000d Cordura base and a cozy inner sleeve for your laptop.$159, topodesigns.com
KnomoFalmouth 15” backpack
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
This natty number is like an envelope for your electronics. Its svelte frame is ideal for the city commuter who doesn’t want any added bulk when weaving and winding their way through the masses.
Want Les EssentielsKastrup backpack
This backpack is laptop luxury. It’s got leather-covered handles, a padded Internet pocket for your computer and a custom padlock and keys. Your precious bit of tech will be snug, safe and eminently stylish.
Kendal & Hyde Coclassic satchel
Apparently these classic leather bags are tough enough for “Indiana Jones to take into the jungle”. But if you’re not battling snakes, spiders or malign spirits, this satchel will also win over your workmates in the urban environment. The leather-looker has a natty compartment for your computer and there’s even a place for your paper.
Ally Capellino Tommo oiled canvas satchel
The reflective strips on this man bag might just prevent any cyclists amongst you having your cargo clipped by an oncoming car. Plus, with its waterproof exterior and padded inner compartment, it’ll prevent any shower or spray from sparking out your gizmos.