Mother’s Day is around the corner — it’s May 14, to be exact. Sure, you’re going to post the obligatory Instagram pic of you as a 3-year-old looking all adorable in your mom’s arms along with some heartwarming message to the #bestmomever. That’s sweet. But let’s face it — you’ve been trying to find the right time to show the world how cute you were as a kid for a while now. This Mother’s Day, do something for the woman who does the most for you. Take her out to brunch, send her flowers and definitely spoil her with one of these.
1. The Day Heel, Everlane’s chic new heels, are designed to be comfy.
2. You’re not hinting at a pie or anything. French rolling pins,
3. This age-fighting mask is packed with cold-pressed vegan ingredients in 100 percent recyclable packaging. Your woke mom will love it.
4. French beauty in a tube. The Charlotte Gainsbourg for NARS Multiple Tint gives her lips and cheeks that perfect flush. Plus she loved “Je t’Aime, Moi Non Plus.”
5. Wish you sent her more flowers? Start now. Farmgirl Flowers bouquet, $68-$108, shopterrain.com
6. Because Mom’s not afraid to have fun with fashion, she’ll love Ann Taylor’s Raffia Fan earrings.
7. When the two of you hang, it’s rosé all day. Meiomi Rosé, $24.99, meiomi.com
8. Help her fight the spring chill and stay styling in Rebecca Minkoff’s Topanga silk square scarf. $35, rebeccaminkoff.com
9. Not just sitting pretty, this gorgeous rose-gold-coated teaspoon scoops the perfect amount. $12, davidstea.com
10. Artifact Uprising’s gorgeous photo book is a true act of love. Brace yourself — this gift involves sifting through years of photographs and possibly explaining technology to your mom. But watching her share the memories with her friends will be so worth it. From $69, artifactuprising.com