At The One, Jersey City’s most sought-after collection of rental residences, a rapid rate of leasing reflects an unwavering demand for an upscale living experience, as well as the desire for the next-level amenities that are only found at The One.
“It’s been truly exciting to watch The One emerge as the go-to community for luxury living in Jersey City, as the building has not only met our leasing expectations, but exceeded them,” said Lloyd Goldman, BLDG Principal. “Our residents are consistently pointing to the unparalleled living experience — in terms of amenities, finishes and location — as their reason for selecting The One as their new home.”
Located at 110 First Street in the heart of Jersey City’s burgeoning Powerhouse Arts District, the 36-story tower offers a mix of 450 studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments.
Developed by a joint-venture partnership of BLDG Management Co., Inc., a fund managed by Ares Management, L.P., and Urban Development Partners, The One boasts an extensive array of lifestyle amenities for residents.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Indoor amenities include a world-class fitness center with its own yoga studio, media theater room, children’s playroom, gaming room, virtual golf, residents’ lounge with catering kitchen and billiards and additional storage space. Outside, residents enjoy a pool with private cabanas and an expansive landscaped sun deck, picnic and lawn area, barbecues and fire pit. Additionally, sitting 37 stories high, a sky lounge with a kitchen and adjacent roof deck provides residents with a perfect place for entertaining guests with a direct view of New York City.
The residences, many of which boast spectacular water and city views and some with private terraces, are filled with abundant light. Elegant finishes including Italian cabinetry, quartz countertops and stainless steel appliances, flow-through layouts and thoughtful appointments combine for luxurious comfort.
For commuters, The One is just a short walk from Jersey City’s Grove Street, Pavonia/Newport and Exchange Place PATH stations. The Light Rail stop is conveniently located right outside of the building, which is also just a short drive to the Holland Tunnel. Residents also benefit from the presence of an on-site parking garage, bike storage, an immediately adjacent Citi Bike station, as well as a 24-hour attended lobby.