The NYPD is asking for the public's help identifying this man in connection with a forcible touching incident on the Q train in November.
Cops said that shortly before 9:00 a.m. on Nov. 9, a 28-year-old woman was approached by the suspect who "grabbed her buttocks. The victim then took a picture with her cellphone while the suspect was on the train."
Police said the incident occurred at the Kings Highway station in Brooklyn.
Authorities described the suspect as an Asian male in his 40s, 5 feet 4 inches, with straight black short hair and carrying a large black canvas bag.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Anyone with information is asked to call the NYPD's Crime Stoppers Hotline at 1-800-577-TIPS or by texting to 274637 (CRIMES) and then entering TIP577.
Tips from the public may also be submitted online to www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.