1. Spinach – One of the best foods for your bones, spinach is loaded in vitamin K, magnesium, and calcium, as well as being low in calories.
2. Brazil nuts – High in magnesium and protein, Brazil nuts are also a fantastic source of selenium, a powerful antioxidant.
3. Broccoli – high in vitamin K, magnesium, calcium and vitamin C (good for the absorption of calcium)
4. Pumpkin seeds – high in zinc, magnesium and vitamin K they help maintain healthy bone mineral density.
5. Almonds – rich in magnesium, they are also a great source of protein.
6. Milk – a great source of calcium, magnesium and protein, all essential for bone health.
7. Beans – black eyes peas are especially high in magnesium and calcium.