Ottawa did a terrific job keeping the puck out of the Boston zone Wednesday night at TD Garden and Senators net minder Craig Anderson was sensational in a 1-0 Game 4 shutout of the B's. The Bruins now trail in the best-of-seven series 3-1.
The game was tied at zero until the 5:49 mark of the third period when Bobby Ryan beat Tuukka Rask. Derick Brassard and Erik Kalsson were credited with assists for the Sens.
The Bruins had a killer too many men on the ice call at the 15:50 mark of the third.
The Bruins had a goal taken back in the first period when a replay showed that Noel Acciari was offsides.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures