Let's try a thought experiment. Say you're doing a job in which one of your responsibilities is to carry a 60-year-old woman. While you are carrying her, you slip, and sort of drop her. How embarrassing, right? Now you look like a total jerk! Unless, of course, that woman is a contestant on "Dancing with the Stars," in which case you're in the clear: It's all on her!
Let's look at the headlines: "Kirstie Alley takes a fall on 'DWTS,'" "The rise and fall of Kirstie Alley," "Kirstie takes a tumble." Heck, if you go to Google and type K-I-R, it even suggests "Kirstie Alley fall."
Now let's look at the video:
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Totally not her fault, right? What do you think, readers?
Follow Nate Jones on Twitter at @kn8.