One of the most interesting parts of the President's Cup this weekend wasn't the United States' dominating victory, fueled by stellar play from newcomers like Daniel Berger and Justin Thomas.
It wasn't seeing Team USA celebrate with chest bumps and leaps of joy when Charlie Hoffman pitched in from about 60 yards out for birdie on the 17th hole Saturday or even the magnifiscent New York skyline draped behind nearly every hole at Liberty National Golf Club in New Jersey.
It was assistant captain of the United States squad Tiger Woods — who received cheers, and a few heckles, at every hole as he followed the action as a coach Thursday-through-Sunday. And also received the eyes of everyone on the course, getting their first look at Woods's new girlfriend Erica Herman.
Decked out in the same President's Cup gear as all the other wives and girlfriends and acting a bit chummy with the rest of the girls as the action proceeded all weekend long, Herman looked quite comfortable riding alongside Woods in a golf cart and walking hand-in-hand with him down fairways.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The brunette hails from Orlando where she used to work at a restaurant. At 33, information about her is not surprisingly scarce, as anyone dating Tiger Woods would surely want to maintin some sort of private life. But she is a registered Republican and appears to have grown up in the central Florida area. Woods, of course, also resided in Florida.
A few years ago he divorced the mother of his children Elin Nordegren after one of the biggest scandals the sports world has ever seen. He previously dated skiier Lindsey Vonn but the two split a few years ago and he's been single ever since.
Tiger continues to work, slowly, toward a potential return to golf where he hasn't won a major since 2008 and hasn't really been competitive since 2013.