All eyes of the soccer world descend upon Spain Sunday afternoon as El Clasico, a 90-year-old rivalry between Real Madrid and Barcelona adds another chapter to its lore.
The 2017-18 La Liga campaign belongs to the Catalonian giants, Barcelona, who are 11 points clear of second-place Atletico Madrid and 15 points ahead of Real Madrid. Through 34 matches, they have not dropped a single result (26-8-0) as they are on pace to join a select list of teams that have had "invincible" seasons in which they never lost a game.
However, the third-place Real Madrid has eyes on a much larger prize as they are in the Champions League Final for the third-consecutive season after outlasting Bayern Munich last week. They have gone eight games unbeaten in La Liga play.
Barcelona has won the past two El Clasicos in league play including a 3-0 result in December thanks to goals from Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Aleix Vidal.
Messi remains the class of the world, leading La Liga with 32 goals. His arch-rival, Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, is second with 24 tallies of his own.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Both will be featured in their respective lineups, which could look like this:
Expected Barcelona Lineup (4-4-2)
Ter Stegen; Roberto, Pique, Umtiti, Alba; Coutinho, Rakitic, Busquets, Iniesta; Messi, Suarez
Expected Real Madrid Lineup (4-3-1-2)
Navas; Nacho, Varane, Ramos, Marcelo; Modric, Casemiro, Kroos; Isco; Ronaldo, Benzema
And here is how you can watch:
Date: Sunday, May 6
Time: 2:45 p.m. ET
TV: beIn Sports
Live Stream: fuboTV