Knitwear has surfaced in a big way this season. And we don’t mean the
sweater granny crocheted for you. Here are some statement, winter
woolies to keep you cozy and chic in the chilly months ahead.
Whether it’s a bold autumnal number or Breton-style, it’s time to show your stripy side.
1. Marc by Marc Jacobs silk knit, $322, www.my-wardrobe.com
2. ASOS stripe crew neck, $43, www.asos.com
They may look like something your old man would shuffle around in, but they’ll certainly earn you fashion cred.
3. Topman, $80, www.topman.com
4. Paul Smith, $310, www.paulsmith.co.uk
Extra padding is a must on those bitterly cold, winter mornings — just ask any self-respecting sheep farmer.
5. Acne Helsinki, $420, www.acnestudios.com
6. Zara mohair sweater, $80, www.zara.com
Yes, the cable knit is a classic. But it’s never looked more relevant than now.
7. H&M jumper, $50, www.hm.com
8. Polo Ralph Lauren Cricket Sweater, $225, www.mrporter.com