A woman was fatally struck by at a Manhattan subway station Monday morning.
The woman was killed after apparently jumping in front of a1 train at theDyckman Street station in Inwood just before noon, according to DNAinfo.
She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Service was suspended in both directions:
- Northbound 1 subway trains are terminating at 96 St, 137 St or 168 St.
- Southbound 1 subway trains are terminating at 207 St.
- There is no 1 subway train service between 168 St and 207 St.
- 1 subway trains are delayed in both directions.
- As an alternative customers can use the A Subway train or BX7, BX9, M3, M100 and M101 bus