Kylie Jenner wants you to believe she's holding something back. No, seriously.
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" junior varsity captain tells AdWeek that her fans on social media don't get to see everything. "I only post on Instagram or Snapchat what I want people to see, you know? But there's a whole other side to me that people don't know," she says.
"There's a really big part of my life that I don't share online, and I feel like people think that just because I have a reality TV show and I'm on Snapchat for probably 10 minutes altogether throughout the day, that they know my life."
And you know what, guys? Being a professional brand is hard work. "I feel like people want to see me have a cool hair color and dress a certain way and have pretty makeup and heels. If they were to see me in public, they would expect me to look like that," she opines. "It's also exhausting for everyday life."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures