After scrubbing her Instagram of all photos for no particular reason, Lindsay Lohan is back! And she’s ready for her next role.
The aspiring philanthropist posted a selfie next to an image of Ariel from Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” that has everyone wondering: why did she do that, exactly?
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
Lohan has since edited the post, which originally read “I will sing again, as #ariel #thelittlemermaid [if] @Disney approve that #billcondon directs it.” She really has a handle on those hashtags, huh?
So she wants to star in a live-action “Little Mermaid” film. Crazier things have happened. You have to admit that the former child actress and the cartoon princess have a strikingly similar look, and actually? A whole lot in common. I mean, Ariel is a hoarder with a short attention span and a variety of questionable friends. And Lindsay Lohan is… herself.
Of course, Lohan is no stranger to singing. It’s been a decade since the 30-year-old released her last solo single, and her song “Rumors” has been stuck in my head for 13 whole years.