Before the Floyd Mayweather / Manny Pacquiao fight got started, celebrities were spotted in the crowd and were asked to give their predictions on who would win the fight.
Denzel Washington was spotted dressed comfortably in a tracksuit and sporting a mustache, he instantly became a viral meme.
People on Twitter began to say Denzel reminded them of that one special uncle in the family. The one that shows up to the cookout ready to party. Some have taken it a step further claiming Denzel looks like a car mechanic or a member from an old should music group.
Here are 5 #UncleDenzel memes that came from Twitter and Instagram.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Hi. I’m Denzel Washington and I have DirectTV. and I’m Uncle Denzel and I’ve got cable. pic.twitter.com/labuc5gA6X— Ol' QWERTY Bastard (@TheDiLLon1) May 3, 2015
Profile pictures vs. Pictures you're tagged in pic.twitter.com/hv2Htq6FIW— trap queen. (@kuhRISSten) May 3, 2015