Sofia Vergara apparently has a different take on the parenting question with fiancé Joe Manganiello for each magazine she talks to. She's now on the cover of Redbook and saying the baby issue will have to be addressed sooner rather than later, so forget any of her previous statements about it not being a priority. "Joe is younger than me. He's 38. He's never had kids. How am I going to say no?" she tells the magazine. "I tell him if we're going to do this, we have to do it, like, now, because I don't want to be 50 with a baby." Seems reasonable.
Also of note? Vergara is still amazed at how good everything is going with Manganiello. "I finally realized that relationships don't need to be so much work. Ever since we met, it's been so easy," she says. "I'm very suspicious. I'm like, 'It's not normal that we've been together for nine months and we haven't had a big fight or anything.'" But not suspicious enough to reconsider that walk down the aisle, apparently.
Follow Ned Ehrbar on Twitter: @nedrick
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures