Numbers in chart were measured in seconds.
When it comes to St Patrick’s Day, New York City has always been considered one of the best cities in the world to celebrate everyone’s favorite Irish holiday.The city has been hosting an annual parade for the holiday for more than 200 years.
Here are some interesting results from the tests conducted by GWS.
· In 50 percent of the tested pubs, beer connoisseurs and social media magnates can upload their beer selfies in five seconds or less.
· In 50 percent of the tested pubs, party revelers can upload a video of their festive antics in ten seconds or less.
· In 13 out of 20 tested pubs, Irish music aficionados can download a song in five seconds or less to drown out the always blaring top 40 tracks.
· In 4 out of 20 tested pubs, river dancers that want to demonstrate to their friends how to do a proper jig can download an HD video in ten seconds or less.
· GWS also measured network reliability at all locations and found that pub patrons can expect very reliable data service – 19 of the 20 pubs tested averaged 98% or better reliability in completing upload and download tasks.