Three people are in custody and one teenager is dead after a shooting in broad daylight.
The NYPD said that on Wednesday around 2:45 p.m., officers were dispatched to Livonia and Pennsylvania avenues whereupon they discovered two young men, 18 and 17 years of age,wounded by gunfire. The 17-year-old victim was shot in the right arm, andthe 18-year-old victim suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The 18-year-old victim was pronounced dead at Brookdale Hospital; the 17-year-old is listed in stable condition.
Three individuals were taken into custody after a weapon was recovered, cops said.