The groundhog may have been wrong about an early spring, but that won’t stop parents from outfitting their kids in spring’s pastel color palette of pale pink, baby blue and sweet pea green. Easter is only a week away, so if you haven’t ordered your child’s church/brunch/egg hunting/family photo outfit, now is the time.
But because it’s still too cold to be trekking around the city going from store to store — not exactly an enjoyable afternoon with kids in any season — we rounded up the most adorable styles.
1. Shirt and tie, $18, H&M
2. Tulle dress, $35, H&M
3. Shirt, $14, blazer, 23, boat shoes, $19, all at Oshkosh.com
4. Tutu tank dress, $19.50, Old Navy
5. Gingham Oxford shirt, $45, Vineyard Vines
6. Dress, $25, Gymboree
7. Bow tie dress shirt, $16, Old Navy
8. Dress, $23, sweater, $21, sandals, $17, all at Oshkosh.com
9. Shirt and bow tie, $18, H&M
10. Floral print dress, $22 – $25, Landsend.com
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence