It's been snowing since about 8 a.m. in Boston, and it's not done yet.
Here's a look at Boston by the numbers so far, and what to expect in the near future:
- Logan Airport has about 4.5 inches of snow as of 1:30 p.m.;
- 6 to 8 inches of snow are expected between until 3 p.m., according to Rene Fielding, director of Emergency Management for Boston;
- At 3 p.m., the forecast calls for a shift to sleet and rain, which will won't stop until between 8 and 10 p.m.;
- Temperatures will drop into the mid-20s Tuesday night, which could cause the snow on the ground to freeze. The city is prepping for how to handle icy conditions;
- No power outages yet reported in Boston, but more than 60,000 people are without power in Massachusetts, mostly in Worcester, according to the Massachusetts Emergency Management Agency;