Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes — a couple that spends as much time loving one another as they do denying said romance — were caught holding hands to the surprise of, well, no one.
The love birds — ugh, I hate myself for saying that — were photographed taking a stroll on the beach hand in hand, wearing matching fedoras. You know, like couples do. I mean, usually those couples don't refuse to be photographed together and keep such a tight lipped stance on their romance, but you know.
— delcrookes (@hairydel) September 6, 2017
The Daily Beast thinks perhaps Holmes' rumored 5-year-clause in her divorce from Tom Cruise has been lifted. Which sounds ridiculous, but also like some classic Cruise nonsense. The clause basically banned Holmes from publicly dating anyone as not to sully Cruise's reputation which, LOL. Damage is done bb.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
“Katie signed a clause in her quickie divorce settlement that prevents her from embarrassing Tom in various ways, like talking about him or Scientology, or publicly dating another man for five years after the divorce,” a source told Radar last year.
“She’s allowed to date, but she cannot do so in a public fashion, and she’s not supposed to let any boyfriend near their daughter, Suri,” the insider told Radar. “Katie wanted out of the marriage so badly, she agreed to the terms—and got $4.8 million in child support, plus another $5 million for herself.” Zamn, zaddy!
Anyway, good for these two. Let your love shine take center stage, y'all! I mean, what else is Katie Holmes doing anyway?