It's pretty common knowledge that Taylor Swift's current single "Bad Blood" is about her friendship fallout with Katy Perry. (The fight started when Swift accused Perry of stealing her dancers.) Now, Perry is gearing up to release a revenge song, and she's enlisted the help of her sometimes-boyfriend, Diplo.
Diplo is on Swift's bad side as well, after creating a GoFundMe page called "Get Taylor Swift A Bigger Booty." (Swift's BFF Lorde quickly tweeted there needed to be a campaign to get Diplo a bigger penis.)
There aren't many details about Perry's new song out yet, except the title: "Crocodile Tears." A source told this to The Sun: "So far [Katy's] been very restrained with what she's said about Taylor in public but is now ready to put her side across via the song, which is all about being fake. It isn't yet known whether it would be released as a one-off or as part of Katy's fourth album, but she is keen for fans to hear it."
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
No official release date has been announced yet, but we can't wait to hear this one.
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence