Fact: Emilia Clarke plays one of our most beloved characters from ‘Game of Thrones,’ the hit HBO show that you’d have to be living under a rock to miss. Another fact: if you’re not watching this incredible medieval fantasy, you’re seriously missing out.
We’re going to go out on a limb though and guess if you are reading this, you are, in fact, a fan of ‘Game of Thrones.’ Now that all of ye GoT super fans have gathered around, man do we have news for you: ‘Game of Thrones’ star Emilia Clarke has revealed her most cherished nude scene from the HBO smash hit. And if you're already a fan, you know that there's no shortage of Game of Thrones sex scenes, so there were quite a few to choose from.
The cover star of the August 2017 issue of ELLE magazine, Clarke’s interview had some seriously awesome tidbits for ‘Game of Thrones’ fans to geek out and obsess over. In her feature story, she reveals how she feels about stripping down on camera.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
"It's brilliant. I actually went up to [GOT co-creators David Benioff and Dan Weiss] and thanked them. I was like, 'That's a scene I've been waiting for!' Because I get a lot of crap for having done nude scenes and sex scenes,” says Clarke in the piece. “That, in itself, is so antifeminist. Women hating on other women is just the problem. That's upsetting, so it's kind of wonderful to have a scene where I was like, 'There you go!'"
You can watch the scene for yourself on YouTube if you missed the episode.
And actor Michiel Huisman sure enjoyed getting disrobed, it seems.
"He has got a cute bod and definitely wasn't a shy wallflower about it! He didn't wear a sock. Which was a surprise. David and Dan were like, ‘You need to pull yourself together. Daenerys would not be cracking up like this.’ Not very queenly.” Oh, boy, do we love you Ms.Clarke. Now, excuse us while we go let this news sink in at the latest ‘Game of Thrones’ fandom castle: a ‘Game of Thrones’ bar in Washington, D.C.