Judge schedules hearing for lawsuit accusing Donald Trump of raping 13-year-old girl
"Jane Doe," and her witness "Tiffany Doe," allege in a lawsuit that Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein raped Jane Doe on multiple occasions in 1994.
During Sunday’s presidential debate, Donald Trump called his comments about kissing women against their will and grabbing them in their genitals “locker room talk,” and since then, women have been stepping forward and accusing the billionaire of sexual assault. But the GOP contender could soon face another allegation in court.
An anonymous “Jane Doe” filed a federal suit— that a spokeswoman for Trump calls "frivolous, sanctionable and obviously politically motivated" — against the billionaire alleging Trump took her virginityin 1994 when she was 13. A federal judge scheduled a status conference to review the case,New York Daily News reported.
A status conference, also called an early conference, is held after all initial pleadings have been filed, according to the American Bar Association. The judge uses the conference to create a time frame for pre-trial activities and may also schedule a tentative hearing date at the conference.
Manhattan Federal Judge Ronnie Abrams scheduled the conference for Jane Doe v. Donald J. Trump and Donald E. Epstein for Dec. 16 —after the general election.
The suit also alleges that Jane Doe was held as a sex slave in financier and convicted sex offender Epstein’s Upper East Sideapartment.
“Defendant Trump had sexual contact with me at four different parties in the summer of 1994. On the fourth and final sexual encounter with Defendant Trump, Defendant Trump tied me to a bed, exposed himself to me, and then proceeded to forcibly rape me,” Jane Doe alleges in anaffidavit submitted with her suit.
Jane Doe also alleges that Trump threatened to harm or kill her family if she ever spoke out. Jane Doe wrote that she has been threatened as recently as April of this year.
“I personally witnessed Defendant Trump telling the Plaintiff that she shouldn’t ever say anything if she didn’t wantto disappear like the 12-year-old female Maria, and that he was capable of having her whole family killed,” Tiffany Doe, who said she was a witness to a string of abuse in a second attachment.
In her affidavit, Tiffany Doe also admits to being a “recruiter” for underage girls to attend Epstein’s parties.
“On the second occasion involving Defendant Epstein,” Jane Doe’s affidavit reads, “Defendant Epstein forced himself upon me and proceeded to rape me anally and vaginally despite my loud pleas to stop.
“Defendant Epstein then attempted to strike me about the head with his closed fists while he angrily screamed at me thathe, Defendant Epstein, should have been the one who took my virginity, not Defendant Trump, before I finally managed to break away from Defendant Epstein.”
Trump oncetold New York Magazinethat Epstein, who had been linked to Bill Clinton, Kevin Spacey and Prince Andrew, is a “terrific guy.”
"He's a lot of fun to be with,” Trump said in the previous interview. “It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."
Later, Epstein wasaccusedof having sex with underage girls on “Orgy Island,” his private Caribbean island, and holding minors as sex slaves. In 2011, Epstein was convicted of one count of soliciting sex from a minor – a 14-year-old girl –New York Post reported.
Donald Trump is lying again He forced himself on me in 1992. He is disgusting beyond belief.— Jill Harth (@jillharth) October 10, 2016
According to the Daily Beast, during the course of an investigation over the summer,Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization told reporters that he will make sure to meet them in the courthouse and "take [them] for every penny [they] don't have."
“So I’m warning you, tread very f--king lightly, because what I’m going to do to you is going to be f--king disgusting," Cohen said, according to the publication. "You understand me?”
Metro reached out to Trump, Cohen and the Trump campaign for comment.
A spokeswoman for the Trump organization, Hope Hicks, replied on Monday: "This is a hoax. It has been filed and dismissed on several occasions. It is frivolous, sanctionable and obviously politically motivated nonsense."
Hicks has not responded to any further questioning, butAlan Garten, general counsel for Trump, told the Daily News:“These are allegations that are completely unfounded but are alleged to have occurred more than 20 years ago by someone who refuses to give their name ...It is wholly without merit. It is a completely manufactured claim. The entire thing is a hoax designed to discredit my client and interfere with the election.”
Jane Doe's lawsuit was originally filed in California under the nameKatie Johnson, but was voluntarily dismissed in May,according to reports. She did not have legal representation at the time and her current attorney said she cited the wrong case laws.With the addition of Tiffany Doe as a witness, the lawsuit was refiled in New York State in September.